Neon SRT-4 Dodge Neon SRT-4 is the pocket rocket that took the import scene and turned it upside down.

Just order mopar stage 1 springs any input??????

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2006, 01:31 AM
BlackZSlayer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Just order mopar stage 1 springs any input??????

Just wanted to know how the owners of the mopar springs like them and if there is anything I should be careful of or need to know. And with the stiffer rates will this help with keeping weight transfer from happening as much and in return helping in a little way to better launches? Thanks for the input.

Old 01-19-2006, 05:05 PM
posthondaremoval
Record Breaker
Default RE: Just order mopar stage 1 springs any input??????

ORIGINAL: BlackZSlayer

Just wanted to know how the owners of the mopar springs like them and if there is anything I should be careful of or need to know. And with the stiffer rates will this help with keeping weight transfer from happening as much and in return helping in a little way to better launches? Thanks for the input.
Subscribed. Looking for input on same b4 I decide which way to go with lowering.

If you haven't done sways, try the cheap sways preformance sells if around 110$ for both. They do a ton to help the *** end come around on the srt.

Old 01-25-2006, 04:13 AM
black4
Record Breaker

dont forget the endlinks and the new traction bars that revitup came out with just ordered a set my self heard nothing but good things.
ORIGINAL: posthondaremoval

Subscribed. Looking for input on same b4 I decide which way to go with lowering.

If you haven't done sways, try the cheap sways preformance sells if around 110$ for both. They do a ton to help the *** end come around on the srt.

Old 02-01-2006, 05:07 AM
BigMac
Professional

They'll drop the car about an inch, maybe a little more. Spring rates are 175 F & 135 R -- nearly the same as stock -- so the ride shouldn't be much different, though with less suspension travel you'll bottom out a bit more easily.

I agree 100%.[sm=smiley20.gif]

Old 02-28-2006, 02:46 AM
1fstsrt

I have the mopar stg 1 springs installed on my srt and am very satified with the ride .my freind installed the gold line 's on his and its all bad .unless you like to be bounced around
and buy the way the stg 1 springs from mopar are made in germany .there probably made by eibach.

Old 03-20-2006, 09:35 PM
vaughn
Captain

ORIGINAL: black4

dont forget the endlinks and the new traction bars that revitup came out with just ordered a set my self heard nothing but good things.
ORIGINAL: posthondaremoval

hey how are you liking your traction bars?......anydownsides to adding them?

Quick Reply: Just order mopar stage 1 springs any input??????