Neon SRT-4 Dodge Neon SRT-4 is the pocket rocket that took the import scene and turned it upside down.

Any San Antonio SRT-4's here???

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2006, 07:33 PM
FSTSRT4
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Any San Antonio SRT-4's here???

Hey, just wanted to see if any one on here is located in San Antonio. I'll be taking my SRT-4 on a roadtrip. I'll be in San Antonio from May 23-June 30th. Looking to meet up with any SRT-4 owners. Also looking for info of local hang outs with other cars, and if there is a local 1/4 mile track in the area.

Thanks

Old 02-21-2006, 09:52 PM
dustyloins
R.I.P. Dusty (Retired Moderator
Hall of Fame Member
Default RE: Any San Antonio SRT-4's here???

If you're not Hispanic, stay away from SE/SW Military Drive on the south side on Fri/Sat nights.....lots of cruising, street racing, shootings, stabbings, drug traffic, etc.

Austin Hwy on the NE side of town used to have "meets" at a couple of the burger joints in the area. Traffic has increased due to new businesses in the area, so racing is out. DON'T EVEN THINK about speeding in the incorporated towns of Alamo Heights, Olmos Park, Castle Hills, Balcones Heights or Leon Valley.

There's one track south of the city, San Antonio Speedway. It's listed in the phone book, you might be able to "google" it as well.

Stay with the flow of traffic on the freeways and watch out for heavy construction on Loop 410 at Hwy 281 on the NC side of the city.....it's a mess!!!!!

Dusty

Old 02-23-2006, 10:49 PM
turbeaux kid
Professional
Default RE: Any San Antonio SRT-4's here???

Im in Killeen which is about 3 hours away. We have an alright track here. But it wont be worth the trip to get here.Track is to slick.

Quick Reply: Any San Antonio SRT-4's here???