Neon SRT-4 Dodge Neon SRT-4 is the pocket rocket that took the import scene and turned it upside down.

Kintec Motorsport

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2006 | 05:31 AM
Four Banger Anger
|
Professional
Default Kintec Motorsport

I went yesterday to their shop here in vancouver, nice shop to say the least, there a nice bold supra inside and another big red supra in the shop geting worked on. I talked to a guy at the front and explained to me their kit they make for our srt. We went through the types of turboes i can choose from to what they used when making the kit. They used a 57 trim which when dynoed and short of tuned made 388whp(on pump gas and a low 18-19psi). They also made a run with higher boost and came out with 420whp!!!. The price plus install is a little high though but i quess you will get the results. In the next week or so they are puting the srt back up on the dyno because they blew some rings on their last run because one of the tuneing senors went while in the middle of a run.

Anyways the guys at kinetic sure seem to know their **** though so i thought i would give the heads up for fellow srt owners.

They also told me that stage 1 is the best thing to get for your money and for future mods because it opens so much more possibilities. They took a stock srt-4 put stage 1 in it, added 3" downpipe, full 3" turbo back, boost controller, and wastegate and made 290whp and over 310wt. (boost was at 18)

Jordan

Quick Reply: Kintec Motorsport