Neon SRT-4 Dodge Neon SRT-4 is the pocket rocket that took the import scene and turned it upside down.

engine mounts (need help)

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2006, 07:48 AM
total sleeper
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default engine mounts (need help)

just woundering if anyone knows if the gt cruiser and srt share the same engine mounts, i have heard the passanger side top and bottom mounts are the same but the tranny mount is different. i am having some trouble keeping my motor pinned down. i saw a billet engine mount by ( avid @ modern performace ) that looks like it would work, if not im going to machine my own. can anybody help

Old 09-07-2006, 04:26 PM
Burnnout
All Star
Default RE: engine mounts (need help)

if you want to know if the mounts are the same talk to each of their parts departments, get the part numbers, and see if they are the same.

Old 09-08-2006, 05:26 AM
total sleeper

hey burnout, appriciate the response, but i do not have great luck with the dealerships up where i live, i find i get more correct info from the forums then anything. the dealership told me the tranny's are the same (srt and pt) which there not. i ordered the avid billet mounts and i am hoping i ordered the right one. i had to make a choice right away because my inserts are hanging out or half missing. i was hoping to get some quick feed back about which ones are good or bad but them the brakes, thanks for the response thow

Old 09-08-2006, 01:50 PM
flamingpinhead
Section Moderator
Dodge Forum Moderator

ORIGINAL: total sleeper

i do not have great luck with the dealerships up where i live, i find i get more correct info from the forums...

we should compile all the times something like this is quoted. it would be pages long, lol

Quick Reply: engine mounts (need help)