Neon SRT-4 Dodge Neon SRT-4 is the pocket rocket that took the import scene and turned it upside down.

Borla cat back from Mopar

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2006, 07:56 PM
talisman
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Borla cat back from Mopar

Has anyone installed the Mopar cat back system made by Borla ? Modern Performance lists it as increasing HP by 10 and torque by 11. I have a 2005 SRT-4 with Stage 1 computer, KN FIPK and a Mopar stage 2 wastegate. Would the cat back be a good next step. i'm not looking for anything radical. I just like pissing the Mustang people off.

Old 09-07-2006, 08:12 PM
dustyloins
R.I.P. Dusty (Retired Moderator
Hall of Fame Member
Default RE: Borla cat back from Mopar

It's a good next step and a good system, louder than stock but not "cop attracting" loud. The only complaint I and some others have had is the tips can be a bitch to get aligned and keep aligned. I had mine adjusted twice and they seem to be holding now........

Dusty

Old 09-07-2006, 08:29 PM
talisman
Veteran

Thanks for the advice Dusty. The price from MP is tough to beat. I think I'll give it a shot.

Old 09-07-2006, 09:49 PM
Andy4.7
Captain

A 3" DP with the catback will make a very nice total improvement. The catback alone is good, but the 3" DP really wakes up the car, sound and power.

Maxxfabs Modified Borla exhaust is great... It's the borla catback, with the 2 1/4" slip fit section of the exhaust cut off, and comes with a 3" DP to connect to it. This makes the exhaust go 3" to 2.5" out the back.

Quick Reply: Borla cat back from Mopar