New Member Area New to DF? Stop in tell us about yourself and your ride. Please post technical questions in the tech sections.

hey guys, im a noobie

Search this Thread

Old 05-27-2007, 10:35 PM
02cummins
Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default hey guys, im a noobie

hey guys, glad i made it on this site, im new and i have so many questions. i recently traded my 2002 1500 dodge ram with the 4.7 liter...20" wheels and loaded package for a 2002 2500 ram with the 5.9liter cummins, because i figured it was time for a bad *** off road truck again. i work for the Mack Truck dealership out here in rochester NY, so im falling in love with the diesel world. im 22 years old and i have been doing this type of work for about 4 years. either way this truck has 51,000 miles...the reese hitch and trailor plug doesnt even look like it has towed anything, here is no marks. the trailor brakes plug isnt even hooked up, its in a bag brand new in the glove box! so with that said, i just ordered all the pieces i need to make my custom miter cut 5" dual stacks in the bed, and i need to order my 4" turbo downpipe tomorrow, or soon as possible...i wanna make this truck haul *** but it has to be super reliable. after all it has the automatic tranny so im worried about what i can and cannot do to this truck. im also wondering what to do with the suspension, this truck sits super high for stock, so im wonderin what would look good on the stock suspension as far as rims and tires wise...but i think itll get atleast a 4" lift im thinkin. so many options i dont know what to do. i wish my turbo was louder also, does this year have the turbo quiting ring and stuff in it ? i want it to whistle like crazy.

Old 05-28-2007, 12:03 AM
sharx ram
Champion
Default RE: hey guys, im a noobie

Welcome to the forum [8D]

Old 05-28-2007, 08:00 PM
dustyloins
R.I.P. Dusty (Retired Moderator
Hall of Fame Member

Welcome to Dodge Forum!! Enjoy the site!!

Dusty

Old 05-28-2007, 11:34 PM
megacabram

nice truck congratulations bro you made a great choice on turbo cummings diesel i want it to get it the 07 but a little to much for me i mean the money.

Old 05-29-2007, 01:34 AM
ezekiel

Welcome to the forum!!! Hope you enjoy the site too...

Old 05-29-2007, 03:36 AM
Midnight Runner
Champion

Welcome to D.Forum.

Quick Reply: hey guys, im a noobie