New Member Area New to DF? Stop in tell us about yourself and your ride. Please post technical questions in the tech sections.

Hi Yall- another new guy here

Old 09-21-2004, 01:41 PM
jeffthompson
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hi Yall- another new guy here

Just picked up our 2002 Durango SLT+ last night from the dealer so that makes me a Dodge owner for the first time!

Love the Durango- nicest ride I've ever owned.

I post a lot usually on a few message boards cause I got a lot of free time to kill while at work.

See ya...

Old 09-21-2004, 01:45 PM
Dodgegirl19
Lady Administrator
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Hi Yall- another new guy here

Welcome Jeff!! Congrats on being a first time Dodge owner!! I hope you love it!! What color is it? What brand did you come from before the Dodge? LOL! I hope you show off some pics and visit us often!!

~Amanda

Old 09-21-2004, 01:56 PM
jeffthompson

The color is called pewter and is good cause we live on a dirt road (Plainwell, MI actually and probably not far from you)- the pewter should hide the dirt pretty good.

I also have a 93 Ford f-150 that just keeps running and owned it since it was pup.

Also traded in a 95 GMC Jimmy for the Durango.

I'm not a militant truck kind of guy cause every truck we've owned has actually been good to us no matter what manufactures name is on it- just been lucky I guess.

I'll try and get some pics up here soon- this is the first time I've owned it in daylight so you'll have to give me at least 24 hours

Old 09-21-2004, 02:02 PM
Dodgegirl19
Lady Administrator
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

LOL... first time I've owned it in daylight... that's a silly way to put it... hehehe! You're too funny. Anyway, that's a really nice color!! Congrats again!!

Plainwell is about 3 hours from me... you're just on the other side of Kalamazoo, right? I'm 23 miles north of Detroit.

~Amanda

Old 09-21-2004, 02:15 PM
jeffthompson

We have a Shelbyville about 20 minutes north of us- thought it might be that area.

Hopefully- you still get to enjoy the fresh country air like we do.

Plainwell is midway between Grand Rapids and Kalamazoo so I could work in either town- currently in Kalamazoo thought and hope it stays that way.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Hi Yall- another new guy here