New Member Area New to DF? Stop in tell us about yourself and your ride. Please post technical questions in the tech sections.

Nice site you guys got here

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-2007, 09:38 PM
Rams Rule
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Nice site you guys got here

Well I guess if I'm going to use the forums I may as well let you guys get to know me.

I have owned a 98 dodge neon sport 2.0 DOHC for about 5 years.it was a great car but now it shakes when you hit the gas. I think its the torqe converter,not sure really.

but the main reason I joined the forums is for the 2nd gen Dodge Rams : ) now I love those truck

about 6 months ago I got a 1996 Dodge Ram 1500 ext.cab long bed from the tow company I work at for $900

The truck was orignaly a forest ranger truck in Arizona. They blew the engine and donated the truck. a newer rebuilt engine got installed and truck sold at auction. the person who bought the truck had it for less the a month drove it to california and the transmission went out. The company I work for imponded the truck the owner gave us the pink and siad he didnt want the truck anymore.

I have the reciepts for the motor work and they show that performance parts were installed, cam shaft, crank, pistons, and other parts. also has a dual chamber flow master on it.

it cost me about $1,800 for the tranny , I got performance parts took them and the tranny to a shop had them do the rebuild , I rebuilt the valve body myself and put a shift kit in. I was going to do the whole tranny myself but dont know much about them and when I got the thing apart the case was shredded from the sun shaft braking from pieces of the rear od planatarys and really didnt want to deal with it. also installed a new cooler.

The truck runs rock solid now all I want to do now is headers and a good air intake.

well I guess I said I'd let you get to know me so....

Hi ,

I'm Jess age 25. I Have been married to the greatest women in the world since January this year.We meet 3 years ago. I found out in May that Im going to be a daddy next January so thats a hell off a anniversary gift. I'm stoked tho I cant wait till I find out if it's a boy or girl.

I am a AAA tow truck driver, and no not one of those rep-u-off for extra dope money tow truck drivers. I'm more the if you go a couple miles over the free 7 miles I wont charge you kinda tow truck driver. I have have been towing for alittle over a year now. I hope to move from Riverside county california to sacromento and possibly start my own AAA company.

well thats about it,, if you actually read all that thanks LOL

Old 08-05-2007, 09:42 PM
03neonRT
Grand Champion
Default RE: Nice site you guys got here

Welcome to Dodge Forum Jess! And congratulations on soon becoming a father too!!

Old 08-05-2007, 09:58 PM
dustyloins
R.I.P. Dusty (Retired Moderator
Hall of Fame Member

Welcome to Dodge Forum!! AAA is a good company!! Enjoy the site!!

Dusty

Old 08-06-2007, 06:09 PM
#Red
Record Breaker
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Welcome to the dodge forum. Red

Quick Reply: Nice site you guys got here