New Member Area New to DF? Stop in tell us about yourself and your ride. Please post technical questions in the tech sections.

looking to buy a new car

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2007, 03:16 PM
hedge
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default looking to buy a new car

hey, my name is Doug from Canadaand ive been on this site for a while now but havn't posted. my mom is going to get rid of her jimmy because it has terrible gas mileage and she wants better, so im an all mopar guy and she wants my help at picking a good deal for her next vehicle. It has to haveabove averagegas mileage but also alot of room for groceries and such(and an automatic transmission, which i hate but she doesnt want to drive stick. ive told her to look at the Jeep compass because its affordable and seems to get good gas mileage for an suv.and to me, the interior looksbetter than the caliber(althought i like the calibers outter look) she likes the idea of having the lifetime warrenty from chrysler but i really dont want to lead her in the wrong direction. Do you think the compass (or caliber, or patriot) would be a good choice? what are true life gas ratings for this? i belive they quallify for a 1000$ rebate from the goverment for a good gas vehicle(althought i cantfind anything about it on the new dodge.ca website, the old one was better) thanks for any help.

Old 09-25-2007, 03:25 PM
hedge
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: looking to buy a new car

Ive been looking into the warrenty more, and i guess the Lifetime warrenty is not avalable in Canada? Thats really dissipointing to me, what is the current warrenty in Canada?