New Member Area New to DF? Stop in tell us about yourself and your ride. Please post technical questions in the tech sections.

hello everyone

Old 11-30-2004, 08:26 PM
98dkta18
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default hello everyone

my name is matt and i am 18 years old as well as a first time dodge owner. i live in grove city ohio. my truck is a 98 dakota fire engine red with the 5.2 magnum V8. its a standard cab, automatic with dual eldebrock headers and a K&N intake. it also has a four inch lowering kit. so lets just say that its quick. i havent taken it to a track yet but plan on it when the weather breaks. just wanted to know if there were some tricks to get the most horses out of her. o also and to say hi

Old 11-30-2004, 08:32 PM
Dodgegirl19
Lady Administrator
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: hello everyone

WELCOME!! Post some pics and visit us often!!

~Amanda

Old 11-30-2004, 08:37 PM
Fiddle Player
Champion

Hi Matt! Welcome to the DF! Hope to see some pics soon of your ride.

Karen

Old 11-30-2004, 08:38 PM
98dkta18

once i get my camera up and running i will take some photos and by the way i like the rebel flag with the two trucks. im glad to see someon taking pride in bein redneck

Old 11-30-2004, 08:46 PM
Fiddle Player
Champion

Thanks! I'm just an ole fashioned country girl who plays the fiddle and I love the country livin That's my truck too BTW in my signature.

Karen

Old 12-04-2004, 04:31 AM
redriderbob
Banned

Welcome to DodgeForum.com! It is nice to see the amount of new people joining our little close knit internet community. We are almost up to 10,000 members! Hopefully, soon we will reach the mark!

Be sure to visit our "Brand News, Concepts, & Rumors" forum. There I post the latest up to date information on future Dodge, Chrysler, and Jeep products; the lastest rumors coming out of DaimlerChrysler; and the current status and updates about the Chrysler Group lineup.

I am sure you will enjoy the features of our site. Feel free to post your opinion, as long as it fallows the rules of the forum. Remember to be polite and respectful! If you have any questions, feel free to ask me, or one of the other Moderators. We will try our best to anwser your question(s), to the best of our ability and our knowledge.

Hope to see you around. Happy Holidays.

redriderbob

Search this Thread