New Member Area New to DF? Stop in tell us about yourself and your ride. Please post technical questions in the tech sections.

New Forum Member 04/01/2008

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2008, 10:32 AM
thms
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Forum Member 04/01/2008

Hello There, I am A New forum member, My name is Thomas Dye

I am a retired excavating contractor, I retired when I was 62 yrs.old! I owned my own business for 24 yrs, Now I don't know how many of you are tired of this fuel price situation, And if you are willing to keep paying these out of hand prices, I wanted to let you know there is a way to cut those prices back a little bit ! If you have an open mind ! I will tell you how ! I stumbled upon a thing on the Internet a month ago on how to convert your vehicles into a Hydrogen Hybrid In under an hour ! Yes I was skepticle, Now ! You do not store Hydrogen / You only produce hydrogem(Browns Gas ) When Vehicle is running(On Demand System) I have built 2 Of these systems and they are on 2 of my vehicles and they workas they claim they do! Am I trying to sell you something yes & no/ I build these units and will sell them/ But you can build them yourself if you
want to !
You can go here like I did and buy the course and study it like I did either way is fine with me and learn about this beautiful technoligy ! It has been around for abt! 100 years, What you need to do is go here and read up on it http://tinyurl.com/2I8o8w and see for yourself.
Partial Info - You'll notice more power You'll Increase fuelMileage fm! 28 to 70% Increase !
You Heard it right! This is not a snake oil show just go to the above URL !

If you have any questions about this ! You may call me at my home--> 707-451-2021
or fax me at--> 707-451-4976 , I will be glad to answer any questions you may have !

Thank You
Thomas Dye (The system works on Gas or Diesel engines) Read Up On It !

Old 04-01-2008, 08:09 PM
dustyloins
R.I.P. Dusty (Retired Moderator
Hall of Fame Member
Default RE: New Forum Member 04/01/2008

Welcome to Dodge Forum, Tom!! Enjoy the site!!

Dusty

Old 04-02-2008, 07:40 AM
VA4MEDS
Veteran
Default RE: New Forum Member 04/01/2008

Hi Thomas,

Welcome to the Dodge Forum neighborhood.

Speed Safely,
AL

Quick Reply: New Forum Member 04/01/2008