New Member Area New to DF? Stop in tell us about yourself and your ride. Please post technical questions in the tech sections.

sup Dak freaks!

Old 01-26-2004, 05:46 PM
BUSTaCAP
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default sup Dak freaks!

Heh. Don't take that the wrong way. I'm a dak freak too. I wash my baby every day (that it's not raining/snowing). Got her off my dad in June, then had my leg almost completely cut off in a forklift accident in July. Chapped my **** to not be able to drive it while I was laid up bedridden. But now I'm drivin it and omfg does this thing rule. </P>

I'll get some pictures up as soon as the weather straightens up here in Kentucky. It's a 99 5.2 sport. Black. Hard top tonneau with a bed rug. I did a SWEET light mod in the back. Can't wait to show off some pictures. It's cold cathode neon up under the rails connected to a mercury switch that turns the neon on when you raise the tonneau cover. I used white lights so it doesn't look so "Hi I'm 17 years old"ish. Really gives it a "show quality". </P>

Other than that, I've done K&amp;N drop in, clear corners, nu image dash + ac panel + headlight switch layovers. I put A kenwood serious satellite fm modulator in it with kenwood cd changer. I don't really want to modify all that much. Although I'm seriously considering a hood and a paint job. </P>

Has anyone gotten theirs painted? I'm wondering how much it's going to cost. I want black (same color it is now). With the way I take care of it, black would look crazy sexy cool. </P>

So anyway, I'm 25 and you'll probably see me around here quite a bit. I'm really interested in the different unique stuff that people come up with (cough and how I can copy it cough). </P>

Later</P>

Old 01-26-2004, 05:58 PM
Dodgegirl19
Lady Administrator
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default sup Dak freaks!

WELCOME!! I'm glad your leg is better!! That sounds like one hell of a story to share sometime...

I've painted my truck twice now... LOL! But obviously, it's not a Dakota... she's my baby doll though... she'slovely 94 1500 5.9L 360. She's got lots of mods and more on the way!

And since you gave your age... I'm 23, I'll be 24 later this year, and I reside in Michigan.

I hope to see you around lots and lots... We are a fun loving bunch of Mopar fans!!

~Amanda

~Amanda

Old 01-26-2004, 06:49 PM
04Dakota
Veteran
Default sup Dak freaks!

BUSTaCAP what part of KY are you from? I am from KY too.

Old 01-26-2004, 08:34 PM
ViperGTS
Banned
Default sup Dak freaks!

What a great username! lol. Glad you could join us here at dodgeforums man. Im 16 from Maryland w/ no car...yet.</P>

-Matt-</P>

Old 01-26-2004, 09:01 PM
Vader
Champion
Default sup Dak freaks!

Welcome, hope you're all healed. Enjoy the site!

Old 01-26-2004, 09:57 PM
BUSTaCAP
Default sup Dak freaks!

Wow. What a warm welcome. Thanks guys (and gal ). So Dodgegirl196, how much did it cost to get your ram painted? Should be about the same (probably a little less for Dak since it's a little smaller). </P>

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: sup Dak freaks!