New Member Area New to DF? Stop in tell us about yourself and your ride. Please post technical questions in the tech sections.

The day as finaly come !!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2008, 01:27 AM
nitro2320
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default The day as finaly come !!!!!

Well hi to all......And i would like to take a bit and say a little bout myself....Well it started about 5 years ago when i fell in love with the cummins and wanted one ever since..but the price was always out of my reach..So up untill last september i got a 2000 dogde ram 2500 GAS! for dirt cheap as it was a right-off and started to build my own cummins out of it....Well lets just say i'am still pluging along at it as we speek..i got a new frame cause the one on the truck was done..so i got a 99 diesel frame that i end up sanding it all down and painting it gloss black...Got a good set of 1999 diesel diffs and re-paintedthose black as well...Now the old body is now sitting on the frame with it's fresh new p[ainted diffs.I add a 3inch pro comp suspension lift with 6 way adyustable shocks with a dual shock and mount for up front..

Well i deside that i didnt want to rush the project so i could drive it this summerjust to be able to pull ower 29 foot RV....Just because i have put almost everything right up till now that i ever wanted on a truck and did want to start by putting garbage on just to finish it....SOOOO!!!! i gave in.....well..... i found a 1990 dodge dieselfor really cheap due the the high KM and iam talking high K's like 700ish and i just could not wait anymoreto drive a cummins so in in love with my new toy and Boy does she drive really good..lots of power in her but i guess you all know that lol...

Well i think i've gone on for a far bit to long and would just like to say once again HI TO ALLL....
Oh yeah!!! and look out to all the question i have stured up in my head..lol....I now need to get my hands fully wet with the diesel stuff....

Old 07-12-2008, 10:59 AM
MEINEKEMAN1
Captain
Default RE: The day as finaly come !!!!!

Welcome to DF.

Old 07-12-2008, 08:45 PM
dustyloins
R.I.P. Dusty (Retired Moderator
Hall of Fame Member

Welcome to Dodge Forum!! Enjoy the site!!

Dusty

Old 07-19-2008, 10:09 AM
Midnight Runner
Champion

Welcome to D.Forum.

Old 08-05-2008, 11:30 AM
#Red
Record Breaker
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Welcome to the dodge forum. Red

Quick Reply: The day as finaly come !!!!!