New Member Area New to DF? Stop in tell us about yourself and your ride. Please post technical questions in the tech sections.

Thanks!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2008, 01:07 AM
c16fiend
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Thanks!!!

Gotta thank this forum as it saved me a trip to the dealer. It all started when I got a car wash the other day and got the undercarriage washed as well. As I drove home my speedo stopped working and the tranny was shifting @ 3000 rpm w/ out a real load on it and of coarse the check engine light came on. Was able to get and look up the code (PO500) through this forum and also found out on here that there was a second speed sensor at the differential. I was ready to change out the sensor on the tranny till I found out about the second sensor. Crawled up under the truck and there it was... The weatherpack connector had undone itself and I could clearly see the green insulation exposed. Gave it a firm push and she clicked. Resetted the code and all works now. This is I guess a common problem but and bore most of you but I'm glad I came here and did some searching. Thanks guys!!!!

Last edited by c16fiend; 12-02-2008 at 01:10 AM.
Old 12-02-2008, 07:18 PM
#Red
Record Breaker
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Welcome to the dodge forum. Red

Old 12-03-2008, 12:56 AM
c16fiend
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks Red!!!