New Member Area New to DF? Stop in tell us about yourself and your ride. Please post technical questions in the tech sections.

Mopar Fan

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2008, 01:15 AM
bigred4u2c
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Mopar Fan

lets see, at the moment i am in the middle of converting my 1971 satellite into a full roadrunner clone, interior and engine (which i have) and everything. im getting the engine ready for the machine shop soon, and i have all my new interior parts in so i can start piecing her back together while my engine gets bored and ready for its new racing parts list. i found the car with only 90k on it and some guy was abusing the poor thing so i took into my garage and started on it right away. she sure makes a beautiful noise. it does have a 440+6 and a 727.

i also own as a daily driver, a 1996 dakota sport, with a 2.5L attached to a AX-15. i found this sitting in a garage three years ago, completely in perfect shape, collecting dust, ironically upgraded quite nicely before put away. it came with rhino liner, canopy, diamond plate bed rails, transmission had second gear worked on (apparently it was a chrysler recall...i had no idea) new tires, brakes, all new fluids, suspension was upgraded with an extra helper spring, exhaust was redone (i later added a header) k&n filter system, throttle body spacer. the interior still had the new car smell! it came with 30k on the clock, of literal all high way miles. i bought it from a guy who got it from his dad who just died and said he had no use for it (uh huh right) so i bought the thing off of him for 2k. a steal!! and so far its been such a good truck to me!

Old 12-06-2008, 08:53 AM
HellaciousHemi
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Nice rig & welcome.

Old 12-08-2008, 06:26 PM
Midnight SRT
Nightly Creeper
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Welcome to the forum. Good luck!

Old 12-10-2008, 06:53 PM