New Member Area New to DF? Stop in tell us about yourself and your ride. Please post technical questions in the tech sections.

Ram from the Ham'

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2009, 11:19 AM
SWEATT769
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ram from the Ham'

Hey folks! Fairly new member of the forum but have been busy getting the Ram up to speed. I wanted to check in, see who's out there and say hello to everyone.

Prior to the 05' Ram Hemi QC , I had a Volvo wagon that got me through the college years so I am now glad the testosterone levels are back to normal with the Hemi.

Thus far, my mods have focused on making the HEMI more of a driver's truck that focus on improving the weak spots I perceive it to have. To date my mods are:

* 4.56 Yukon gears (I have stock 2wd w/the 20's)
* SC Cortex
* Air Aid Intake
* Magnaflow S/O Cat-Back System
* Mobil 1 in engine and differential

I love the truck and will be soon focusing on improving the transmission shifting as I hate T/C locking up so soon thus putting more load on the engine than is necessary. Had I been an EE, I would love to take a look at the software for the 545RFE to see how this thing ticks. Definately some improvement to be made here.

Anyhow, look forward to hearing from some new people and definately look forward to the technical experts' opinions that reside here also.

Ed