New Member Area New to DF? Stop in tell us about yourself and your ride. Please post technical questions in the tech sections.

New Member from Texas & Wyoming

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2009, 06:32 PM
RodeoRamCowgirl
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Red face New Member from Texas & Wyoming

I grew up around a country rooted family, after high school I went on to a more city type life for a few years, then following a life altering event I decided to go back to my roots, I am getting back into riding, and I will be traveling back and forth between the 2 states via I-25 mainly, I plan on getting back into riding again. So among the other things right now, I am going to need a truck that can haul a trailer for my quarter & paint. I have got a few dealerships along the strech that I frequantly travel in hunt for a truck for me, which is in process of being located, fixed up and certified to the specs that I want and need for this.

I also dont know for sure if the place where I buy the truck is where I will have the body work done to it or not. so I have also just been keeping my eyes open for dealership places elsewhere for the quality of work... so I also would be looking for a few good dodge dealerships spanning from SW Wyoming down through North centeral to south centeral Colorado, and into the pan handle of Texas as I travel along I-25 through colorado a lot when I go back and forth from one home to the other, military likes to deploy/tdy/temp assign him alot, so when he's gone for a while we go home to see family. So any dealerships on rep of doing good work please hit the names my way!

Its a 2006 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT QC 5.7 Hemi 4X4. Much over this and knowing how to drive it I know almost nothing about it. I want to learn as much as I can about what would be needed to meet the demands, where I could find maybe some good custom stuff for the truck and really dont know where to start but I have some good ideas and images of what I want.. I know that I will be dropping at least about 7k in upgrades or customs on top of the price for the Ram but that isnt really an issue to me. So anyone wanna help teach me and help me I would very welcome the help.

Thanks!!

Last edited by RodeoRamCowgirl; 01-09-2009 at 06:36 PM.
Old 01-09-2009, 11:06 PM
KRZY.BMET
Peaceful Browser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

First off welcome to the forum. Can't wait to see some pics of her. Would also like to see pics of the horse.

Check out the 3rd gen Ram section for everything that you need. In that section we all talk about power upgrades, cosmetic upgrades, and custom upgrades. I am sure you will find what you want to do AND MORE.

This section is kinda just for hello's, so I will wait to see some of your responses over in the 3rd gen section and then we the DF members can into DETAIL on what WE want you to do... LOL!!!

Old 01-10-2009, 09:37 AM
RodeoRamCowgirl
Banned
Red face

Originally Posted by L and R Two
First off welcome to the forum. Can't wait to see some pics of her. Would also like to see pics of the horse.

Check out the 3rd gen Ram section for everything that you need. In that section we all talk about power upgrades, cosmetic upgrades, and custom upgrades. I am sure you will find what you want to do AND MORE.

This section is kinda just for hello's, so I will wait to see some of your responses over in the 3rd gen section and then we the DF members can into DETAIL on what WE want you to do... LOL!!!
LMAO... well that will be definately be something that will be interesting, cause I have a lot of ideas, and some need some fine tuning... Will head over there and start out... but thanks for the welcome!!

Old 01-10-2009, 09:42 AM
Sale Creek Dakota

Welcome aboard

Old 01-11-2009, 03:13 AM
RodeoRamCowgirl
Banned

Originally Posted by Sale Creek Dakota
Welcome aboard
Thanks, happy to be along for the haul!!

Quick Reply: New Member from Texas & Wyoming