New Member Area New to DF? Stop in tell us about yourself and your ride. Please post technical questions in the tech sections.

Yes... Another New guy

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2009, 11:06 AM
08HemiBH
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Yes... Another New guy

Hi everyone...

I recently traded my custom (homemade) turbo'd 2007 Focus ST for a 2008 1500 Hemi Ram Big Horn. I am glad to see that there is life on this forum. It was hard to leave FocusFanatics.Com but I am sure that everyone here will be just as nice!

I am in Honolulu for the next 5-8 Months until I am transferred. I am in the Navy, I will be looking at going to Washington State around the Bangor area. I deploy next tuesday (20 Jan 2009) and hope to leave deployment a little early!

Hope to hear back from you guys....
Derrick

Old 01-16-2009, 04:05 AM
08HemiBH
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

20+ views and no replies....

Old 01-16-2009, 11:00 AM
lghtngblt02
The RAM Administrator
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 22 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by 08HemiBH
Hi everyone...

I recently traded my custom (homemade) turbo'd 2007 Focus ST for a 2008 1500 Hemi Ram Big Horn. I am glad to see that there is life on this forum. It was hard to leave FocusFanatics.Com but I am sure that everyone here will be just as nice!

I am in Honolulu for the next 5-8 Months until I am transferred. I am in the Navy, I will be looking at going to Washington State around the Bangor area. I deploy next tuesday (20 Jan 2009) and hope to leave deployment a little early!

Hope to hear back from you guys....
Derrick
Welcome to the forum man, yeah there is lots of life here. I have a Phuckus, as my backup No turbo though and its an 00 LX, just a basic car. Hope you find what you are looking for here. Theres a huge following here and lots of knowledge

Quick Reply: Yes... Another New guy