New Member Area New to DF? Stop in tell us about yourself and your ride. Please post technical questions in the tech sections.

New member, possibly new truck

Old 01-22-2009, 11:56 PM
ajspelm
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New member, possibly new truck

Hey I am new to this forum. I have been looking around for a couple months now and finally registered. I have been debating between which full size truck to get. Insurance rates are about the same on all of them so I have been trying to decide which one I want. I am not wanting to spend more than $13,000 or $14,000. I am stuck between a 2005 ram 1500 quad cab with a hemi and a 2003 and up chevy 1500. I really liked both trucks and want something that will last forever and not break down all the time. From what I have read the rams are very reliable trucks but how do the ram and silverado compare? I found a 2005 ram that I really like and am thinking about looking at. I currently have a acura rsx-s and have had to many problems with it in the short year I have owned it. So I am trying to sell that car or possibly trading it in. Here is a link to the ram I am looking at. It seems like the maintenence records are very good. I am just wondering if this looks like a good deal? It seems like that is about how much the lower ones are going for around here. http://www.autotrader.com/dealers/dd...=&cardist=6538

Old 01-31-2009, 12:00 AM
RaidersGirl
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Welcome!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: New member, possibly new truck