New Member Area New to DF? Stop in tell us about yourself and your ride. Please post technical questions in the tech sections.

FNG from the mile high city

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2009, 10:10 PM
HotRods442
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Red face FNG from the mile high city

To somewhat qualify, I do own an 85 3/4 ton Ram Conversion Van. Hello to all you fellow enthusiasts. I have a question: Anyone familiar with the 94 3.0? I'm having a heck of a time fixing someone else's botched repair on this one. Need to know what the two timing marks on the crank pulley are. I'm assuming one is for cam timing, is the other for distributor and if so which is which? Also is timing set at #1 as with most cars? Dumb questions, I admit, but I've never done a Dodge Spirit before...
Thanks.

Last edited by HotRods442; 02-11-2009 at 10:12 PM. Reason: misspelled
Old 02-12-2009, 09:34 AM
xfeejayx
3rd gen Ram, Newbies
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by HotRods442
To somewhat qualify, I do own an 85 3/4 ton Ram Conversion Van. Hello to all you fellow enthusiasts. I have a question: Anyone familiar with the 94 3.0? I'm having a heck of a time fixing someone else's botched repair on this one. Need to know what the two timing marks on the crank pulley are. I'm assuming one is for cam timing, is the other for distributor and if so which is which? Also is timing set at #1 as with most cars? Dumb questions, I admit, but I've never done a Dodge Spirit before...
Thanks.
welcome to DF! sorry can't help much with your question, but you might find guys that can over in the dodge cars section. Not sure what other cars that motor came on, but ask around over there.

Old 02-15-2009, 06:36 PM
hydrashocker
Hall Of Fame
Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts

Welcome!

Theres lots of information bu using the Advanced Search in the drop down window at the top of the threads.

Quick Reply: FNG from the mile high city