New Member Area New to DF? Stop in tell us about yourself and your ride. Please post technical questions in the tech sections.

New to the site

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2009, 11:34 PM
Tiny
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New to the site

I am from MN just bought a 99 Ram which brought me to this site for tech questions searched the 2nd gen forum and found many tips on what to check to fix my issues I am having with my truck. We have had a 98 Grand Caravan for a year now and recently bought the truck. Since I have bought it I have had the tranny rebuilt, done some front axle work, and rebuilt the T-case at home here. Next to come I ned to fix my idle problem. I already found loads of info and thanks to all who have posted the info.

Old 03-08-2009, 01:25 AM
lghtngblt02
The RAM Administrator
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 22 Likes on 10 Posts

Welcome to DF Tiny! I am glad the website has helped you out alot You should also note we are here for other things than just problems Share offroading or track experiences or just basically anything dealing with your vehicle or our community Thanks for joining and continue to enjoy the site

Old 03-08-2009, 03:06 AM
Tiny

Quick pic of the truck

Old 03-09-2009, 02:11 PM
01dabram20
Veteran

nice truck you have there. I take it you have a 5in lift. Is that rust under on the bottom of the door?

Old 03-10-2009, 12:58 AM
Tiny

Thanks and yep under all 4 of them I also need a front bumper and to fix or replace the driver side box side and the wife wont let me rest till its done. The rust isnt too bad I am thinkin I can sandblast it and repaint them, now the box side is a different story though. Found a side that is red for $35 but dont know how much of a job it would be to put on or if I could save the paint on it when it gets welded back on. As far as the lift I am not sure what it is I was told it was a 6 but who knows.

Quick Reply: New to the site