New Member Area New to DF? Stop in tell us about yourself and your ride. Please post technical questions in the tech sections.

Hello, from FL

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2009, 11:11 PM
strang3majik
Amateur
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hello, from FL

Hi guys,

I just joined up, because I just got a 1998 Dodge Ram SS/T, and, I thought it'd be good to join a forum that supports it

Right now, I have a 1987 Chrysler Conquest TSI, and a 1968 Plymouth Barracuda convertible thats in the process of being restored.

I've been working on Mopars since I could lift a wrench, so, its in my blood. The truck was actually my dads, but, he moved up to the newer body style, so, I get the ol lady that I begged him to get so many moons ago...lol But, he has a 1968 Dodge Charger my grandfather bought new, and a 1981 Dodge Mirada, so, as you can see, we like the rare ones...lol...Mopar preferably, but, theres a Chevy thrown secretly in there too, but, we don't tell people about that

But, just wanted to introduce myself, and, to ask, does anyone by any chance have a 2001??? Dodge Ram Sport front bumper?

Thanks guys, and looks like a nice site, and looking forward to being part of it.

Old 03-12-2009, 06:51 AM
lghtngblt02
The RAM Administrator
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 22 Likes on 10 Posts

Welcoem to DF strang! This site will def support ya Sounds like you have an awesome fleet of vehicles

As for the Ram, maybe check out the [url=https://dodgeforum.com/forum/2nd-gen-ram-64/]2nd Gen Ram Section[url] for someone with a bumper Hope this helps, and enjoy it here

Old 03-12-2009, 09:13 PM
Parts/Service
Champion
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Welcome to DF.....I loved the tsi's

Old 03-12-2009, 11:36 PM
strang3majik
Amateur
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

just sold it today

But, it was to fund my cuda resto, and the revamping of the SS/T, so, for a good cause