New Member Area New to DF? Stop in tell us about yourself and your ride. Please post technical questions in the tech sections.

Hello TO all!

Old 03-13-2009, 09:38 AM
pappas44
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile Hello TO all!

Hi to all the members. I thought I might as well join as I have stopped here and checked out different articles over the years. I currently own a 2001 Dodge Ram van 2500 which now has approximately 158,000 km on it.
We bought it in 2005 with very low km and it was in immaculate shape. It has been an excellent vehicle so far with very little mechanical costs, however it looks as if we may have to paint it this year as the paint has really started to peel this winter, with big splotches of primer showing up everywhere. Reminds me of the problems GM had a bunch a years ago, I believe in the 80's. Anyway I would just like to so Thank you for allowing me to join your online community and hopefully I will get a chance to help others and make some new friends along the way while also learning at the same time.

Old 03-13-2009, 09:40 AM
xfeejayx
3rd gen Ram, Newbies

hey there. welcome to DF! glad to hear you've had years of trouble free service. plenty to learn around here.

Old 03-13-2009, 08:55 PM
rare aries
Keeper of the Ks

Welcome!!! To the family!!!

Search this Thread