New Member Area New to DF? Stop in tell us about yourself and your ride. Please post technical questions in the tech sections.

My first dodge. . .

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2009, 01:29 AM
uashemi
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My first dodge. . .

Hello from Arizona. I am new to Dodge, and I don;t think I will look back! Ever since I saw the release of the new Ram I had to have one! I got all the updates and all the "offers". Well, it was finally time to step up and get one. Well, the wife finally gave permission to get one, sort of.

Traded in my POS '99 Silverado. It was a good truck, just beat. Good thing too, as I was driving up to drop it off at the dealer, it wouldn't stay in OD. Perfect timing.

Anyway, it is a Brilliant Black SLT Quad cab with the Hemi (how could I get anything else!), 3.55's, hitch, tubular steps, tinted windows all around, growing to like the pin stripe the dealer added. . .

Dusted a Mustang, the GT. . .ooooh. Just breaking it in as the owners manual recommends, periodic full throttle accelerations. . .

Old 03-21-2009, 10:57 AM
xfeejayx
3rd gen Ram, Newbies
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

nice purchase! though i would have stayed away from the 3.55s. make sure you get on over to 4th gen ram and say hello.

welcome to DF!

Quick Reply: My first dodge. . .