New Member Area New to DF? Stop in tell us about yourself and your ride. Please post technical questions in the tech sections.

Newbie Here

Old 03-26-2009, 08:11 PM
2005RamDaytona
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Newbie Here

Hi I am Ron, I am a newbie and I have a 2005 Ram 1500 Daytona that I purchased last December. I have a problem with it and was searching for help when I found this forum. I started a thread and asked for assistance for a problem with the truck and I received assistance immediately. I have to say this is an awesome forum with a great group of people and some solid knowledge about Dodge Trucks. Man am I glad I found this site. Thanks to those of you that helped me out.

Old 03-26-2009, 08:14 PM
JohnnysArt
All Star
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Welcome to DF enjoy your stay.

johnny.

Old 03-26-2009, 08:17 PM
lghtngblt02
The RAM Administrator
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 22 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by 2005RamDaytona
Hi I am Ron, I am a newbie and I have a 2005 Ram 1500 Daytona that I purchased last December. I have a problem with it and was searching for help when I found this forum. I started a thread and asked for assistance for a problem with the truck and I received assistance immediately. I have to say this is an awesome forum with a great group of people and some solid knowledge about Dodge Trucks. Man am I glad I found this site. Thanks to those of you that helped me out.
Welcome man, glad you figured everything out

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Newbie Here