New Member Area New to DF? Stop in tell us about yourself and your ride. Please post technical questions in the tech sections.

Another new guy...

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2004, 04:17 AM
b0bcatt34
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Another new guy...

Hey all, I'm Josh. I have an '02 Dakota Regular Can SXT which I'm just starting to work on myself (pictures to follow.) My first major job is going to be changing the front disc brake pads, but I've already changed the gauge face myself and look forward to upgrading the intake and ignition systems myself. I think I'll leave the exhaust to the pros. No need to worry, I work on aircraft so I have some mechanical inclinations. I love my Dodge, though I would have taken a $1000 discount to promise not to ever go to the dealer; those guys are a$$h0les! See y'all on the boards.

Old 02-07-2004, 09:07 AM
mississippi
Professional
Default RE: Another new guy...

Welcome Josh! Sorry to hear about your bad experience with your "freindly Dodge dealer". At least that is what they call themselves in their commercials, right? Hope you enjoy your stay. MS

Old 02-07-2004, 11:13 AM
Dodgegirl19
Lady Administrator
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Welcome Josh!! I can't wait to see pictures and have you around lots and lots to talk to. Welcome to DF and enjoy!!

I'm glad your dealer experience didn't make you turn on the brand, one really has none to do with the other but often I hear the parent company wrongly judged because someone was rude in a dealership. What happened? They overcharge? Not fix the problem?

Please tell a friend about DF!! We just underwent a HUGE change (this forum system is new!!) and DF is only getting BETTER! YAY!

~Amanda

Old 02-07-2004, 02:09 PM
Vader
Champion

Welcome and enjoy the site.

Quick Reply: Another new guy...