New Member Area New to DF? Stop in tell us about yourself and your ride. Please post technical questions in the tech sections.

starting at the bottom

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2005, 01:04 AM
95_neon_sleeper
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default starting at the bottom

talk about bad luck, bought a 95 neon out of the city (47 miles) had to miss a day of work driving it back cause it would overheat every mile, took2 days and 2 nights to drive it back, wife constantly ragging on it, and complaning that i spend more time working on it than with her, been through 2 engines in the past2 months...no one understands in my family. does any one understand the bond to a car after you work on it enough that you know it inside and out...all the work i put into it and i still cant do anything to it that isnt nessicary to maket run..just run or she will get rid of it...cant even find a damn club to join in fresno... but still, i love that car as my family i even slept in it just to sleep in it a couple times! if i coulde get parts for it in Mexico i think i would move there at the drop of a hat just to be with my car and not have any hastle from any one about it. for any one that fells the same, know i feel your pain, but fear not we will rise to the ocasion, and weather running well or not, our cars will save the day, some one some whare will need a ride, or a jump, or something, and they will look to us...what you do then is up to you, i think i will help them, and make them feel bad about all the sh*t they gave me back when. untill that day i will tool and rithe to make mine the best right under there noses. keep your heads high my underground brethren, we will have our day.

Old 03-14-2005, 01:09 AM
Fiddle Player
Champion
Default RE: starting at the bottom

Welcome! Sorry to hear about all that!

Old 03-14-2005, 04:21 AM
casper
Legend
Default RE: starting at the bottom

wow nice speach