New Member Area New to DF? Stop in tell us about yourself and your ride. Please post technical questions in the tech sections.

New to DF not new to Dodge.....

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-2009, 02:08 PM
WhiteRhino96
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up New to DF not new to Dodge.....

Hey people. Glad to see I'm not the only one who loves my truck. I have a 96 3/4 ton 4X4 with a 5.9. It's stock, but it goes where ever I point it. Haven't found an obsticle I can't tackle with it. Haven't tried the Rubicon or anything rediculous but I like the hills. 182K mi. and the only thing somewhat serious has been the intake manifold gasket leak and of course, the plenum, which I'm sure everyone here has dealt with. This is my 4th dodge and I've loved them all, even the little d-50 I had (my 1st Dodge) years ago. It burned as much oil as gas but with 340K mi. when I sold it, it still ran great. Then there was a 84 ramcharger,(unstopable). would have climbed a wall if it had the traction. Then a 2000 1/2 ton ex cab 5spd with a 5.2. Drove like a luxury car and had no problems. Well, sad to say, lost that one to financial troubles. This one, I'll keep forever though. Will never own anything but Dodge. Anyway, I use the name whiterhino because my truck is a big white Rhino, not pretty, paint pealing everywhere, but mechanically it's a beautiful thing. Good to be here, the sites good and all you Mopar people are awesome.

Quick Reply: New to DF not new to Dodge.....