New Member Area New to DF? Stop in tell us about yourself and your ride. Please post technical questions in the tech sections.

Hi from Florida

Search this Thread

Old 08-04-2009, 05:39 PM
jflynn12
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hi from Florida

I just got my new, to me, 2003 red Dakota R/T regular cab - only 33K miles. Only mod is a cold air system. I have ordered the Street Scenes Holey Rollie roll pan, hidden hitch and flip-up license plate and am anxiously waiting delivery. I am reading all the forums to decide what else to do. From what I've read so far I will probably go with M1 2 bbl intake, 52 mm TB, headers, R/T heads and Mopar valve covers. I may also get the Transco shift kit. I'm still looking for someplace in SouthWest Florida that specializes in 360 Magnum engine work as I'm not too good with DIY work. I do love this truck. John

Old 08-04-2009, 07:05 PM
schusterjo
All Star
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Welcome to the forum,

You will find plenty of information for performance upgrades and knowledgeable forum users that can help you with DIY if yo choose to.

Last edited by schusterjo; 08-04-2009 at 09:17 PM. Reason: DOI to DIY lol, don't ask
Old 08-04-2009, 09:12 PM
Pyro
I Beat Tetris
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

It's a bit of a drive for ya, but the best Mopar Performance shop in FL is KRC Performance in Titusville, right near Cape Canaveral. However, DIY is more rewarding, and there are plenty of people here to offer advice and share knowledge about the 360 V8. Welcome to DF!

Quick Reply: Hi from Florida