New Member Area New to DF? Stop in tell us about yourself and your ride. Please post technical questions in the tech sections.

Hello Everyone

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2009, 07:32 PM
BlackIntrepid
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool Hello Everyone

Hello everyone,
I am not a dealer but I do buy and sell cars. I quit my job to do something that puts less strain on me. Im currently enjoying it with a Black 2000 Dodge Intrepid. I work with a good friend of mine and the car is currently at his house with him managing it. This is my second car but I need a little help with the the pricing.
My 2000 Dodge intrepid is flawless! Every thing from A/C to a cd player and carpet interior on the inside. A powerful 3.5 v6 r/t engine under the hood. This car will turn heads pealing out of the driveway. But to come to reality Im selling it for profit. My friend manages the car at his house. And he really works me up when he writes a very dissatisfying price on the wind shield. His method of selling cars is very weak. ( writing 2900 on the windshield and takes low offers) I think he doesn't have the back bone in car sales. I'm really disappointed in him. Im very bad with words when Im on the spot. How much is this car really worth?
118K Miles
With 20inch rims
Name:  P1010001.jpg
Views: 9
Size:  94.5 KB

Old 08-12-2009, 10:00 AM
1969CoronetR/T
vaffanculo
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Welcome to the site an d try this site to price blue book value:

http://www.kbb.com/?trid=20&psid=1-1...FRJM5QodIQ98eA

FF

Old 08-19-2009, 08:57 PM
schusterjo
All Star
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Welcome to the forums. Its really hard to say, it depends on the area you live in and the person who is buying it. Start high and say may consider offers.