New Member Area New to DF? Stop in tell us about yourself and your ride. Please post technical questions in the tech sections.

Howdy all...question from potential owner

Old 09-08-2009, 06:40 PM
MrRogers
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Howdy all...question from potential owner

Howdy,

I'm new to Dodge, been a Ford guy my entire life but recently my wife's car has reached its last legs and we need a new one. She's always been a dodge gal but despite that I love her. Lookin real hard at a 2005 Dodge Stratus 2 dr. SXT coupe w/ 68k on it. Asking price is 7800. Looks to be in good shape. Just gave it a quick glance over but haven't checked any of the basics like compression, plugs or any of the fluids for tell tale signs. My question is basically is this vehicle worth it? 68k seems like alot and if we buy a new car I can't afford to spend too much money keepin it on the road. I've heard alot of mixed reviews about this car and we need a really reliable car. I don't want to put her in anything other than something that will make life easier. Also, any potential problems I might run into if we do decide to bite the bullet.

Thanks guys,

Josh

Old 09-08-2009, 08:07 PM
1969CoronetR/T
vaffanculo
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Welcome to the site. You can get it lower as the market is soft now, can not hurt to try,
FF

Old 09-10-2009, 08:09 PM
schusterjo
All Star
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Welcome to the forum
keep the car maintained and it will last ya.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Howdy all...question from potential owner