New Member Area New to DF? Stop in tell us about yourself and your ride. Please post technical questions in the tech sections.

Newbie trigger29

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-2009, 02:06 AM
trigger29
Amateur
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Newbie trigger29

Hey people, I'm kinda doing the newbie thing already & doing this in reverse. Bought my truck 3 yrs ago for 2 dogs I acquired...long story. Let me know if you wanna here the short version. 1998 Dodge Ram 1500 QC 4x4, 5.9L 360, procomp3", Bfg 35's. Anyway had it a total of about 3 months. Drove it from Yarnell, AZ to Pavones, Costa Rica..w/my 2 dogs. Down there almost 2 months and put him (his name is George, named after a big orange tabby, that hangs around my old mans shop) Actually probably Jorge is a better name now that he lives in Costa Rica. Rambling..anyway, as I was saying, put him on his roof 2 mos after getting down there. Dodging a dog in my dodge on a sharp corner..live and learn. It took me about 2 years to get him back on the road, and you'd never know he was upside down. Tons o money & parts, but still all orig on the motor and trans. No oil leaks notta. 182,000 & counting. Transmission is getting soft though, so will be prepping for that. Also engine rebuild, & more suspension work.. hopefully, if I can afford it using Thuren. That guy has some awesom "real" looking mojo goin on over there. Thanks ahead o time for everything! Hopefully I can contribute as much as I take. Gotta go find a picture of the truck, most of em are of the engine bay & suspension. Maybe I'll throw one up after I stripped him clean from the roll. Later,-Noel-

Old 10-09-2009, 08:33 AM
1969CoronetR/T
vaffanculo
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Welcome to the site,
FF

Old 10-09-2009, 09:18 AM
dustyloins
R.I.P. Dusty (Retired Moderator
Hall of Fame Member

Welcome to Dodge Forum, Noel!! Enjoy the site!!

Dusty

Old 10-10-2009, 05:42 AM
trigger29
Amateur
Default Right on

Thanks guys! I'm already over budget on the wish list.LOL -N-

Quick Reply: Newbie trigger29