New Member Area New to DF? Stop in tell us about yourself and your ride. Please post technical questions in the tech sections.

New member saying Hello

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-2009, 02:34 AM
Felix55
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New member saying Hello

Hey guys my name is Felix,I'm from SoCal SFV area,Im coming from a Nissan Titan and picking up my new Dodge next week. I thought I can get a little help from you guys before I pull the trigger. Here is my story, I have been looking for a 2500 mega crew cab but after seeing the 3500 mega crew cab short bed on the road I have been hooked on it. I will not be towing anything that requires a dually but I just love the look of the truck. So I guess what Im asking is which truck is a better buy? This will be my daily driver and I go out to Glamis and Pismo a lot so it will see a little bit of off road. I have heard that a dually is not a great daily driver but I was hoping to hear first hand from you guys with dodge experience. Again I am hoping to buy the Dodge 3500 mega crew cab short bed dually,but not sure how they are as a daily driver. Any help at all would be very appreciated.

Thank You.

Old 10-10-2009, 11:01 PM
OklaHemi
Champion
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

welcom i cant really givr advice between the truck pick what you like the best. good luck

Old 10-11-2009, 09:39 AM
1969CoronetR/T
vaffanculo
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Welcome to the site. I will move this thread to the coorect section if you tell me the model and year of te 3500 dually (diesel?),
FF

Quick Reply: New member saying Hello