New Member Area New to DF? Stop in tell us about yourself and your ride. Please post technical questions in the tech sections.

Somewhat new to the forums

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-2009, 03:16 AM
Zendango
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Somewhat new to the forums

Some of you may know me as other variations of "Zen" from Dak-Dur, *********, and the DOC. I joined DF a couple months ago but didn't post much (if at all) here and when I decided to return and be active, I couldn't remember my original username or password for the life of me so I created a new account. If DF staff could run an IP check to find my old account and delete it, I would much appreciate it.

In the meantime I'll (re)introduce myself. I live on the east end of Long Island, NY. Bought my '03 Dodge Durango SLT back in April of this year and have been modding it ever since. It's a 4x4 with the 4.7L, patriot blue. Check out my garage and photo albums (not so many pics yet need to learn how to add more than 4 pics to an album) if you're interested.

I'll attach a couple teasers.

Attached Thumbnails Somewhat new to the forums-pict0011s.jpg   Somewhat new to the forums-pict0022s.jpg   Somewhat new to the forums-pict0016s.jpg  
Old 10-18-2009, 09:03 AM
1969CoronetR/T
vaffanculo
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Welcome back to the site,
FF

Old 10-18-2009, 09:23 AM
dustyloins
R.I.P. Dusty (Retired Moderator
Hall of Fame Member
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Welcome to Dodge Forum!! Enjoy the site!!

Dusty

Quick Reply: Somewhat new to the forums