New Member Area New to DF? Stop in tell us about yourself and your ride. Please post technical questions in the tech sections.

Just bought 2nd Ram

Search this Thread

Old 11-28-2009, 02:46 AM
crowe
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Just bought 2nd Ram

Well I have always loved the ram trucks... I bought an 02 ram qc 4x4 w/ the 360 a few years back w/ 47,xxx miles on it. The trans went out at 53,xxxx... Left a bad taste in my mouth of course........

Fast forward to 3 weeks ago and again Im ready to get a new vehicle as it is getting cold and riding my gixxxer daily is getting rough.. I again want a truck and i just cant see myself in anything but a full size. I test drove a tacoma and a silverado.. But I went w/ a 00 ram 1500 sport w/ the 360 and auto trans, yea im a sucker for pain lol. It was black which i wanted it had rhino lined bed like i wanted. It has every option as I believe it is an slt package. It has 144,xxx on it. And I got it for $4995 so i dont feel so bad as i did when i bought the 02. I am worried about the trans but looking under it it looks like the trans is newer than everything else so i am imagining it has been replaced or rebuilt.. Well there it is my story, So i am back and will be here often for advice. I plan to level the front end and a set of wheels and more aggresive tires. I already added a wheel chock for my back and a set of ramps that fit in bed from northern. Id maybe like to update my stereo to play mp3 but I like how the factory looks and dont want to lose my steering wheel mounted controls... So I may stick w/ what i have. Thanks and Ill try to get pics soon..

Old 11-28-2009, 09:11 AM
dustyloins
R.I.P. Dusty (Retired Moderator
Hall of Fame Member
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Welcome to Dodge Forum!! Enjoy the site!!

Dusty

Old 11-28-2009, 11:11 AM
1969CoronetR/T
vaffanculo
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Welcome to the site,
FF

Quick Reply: Just bought 2nd Ram