New Member Area New to DF? Stop in tell us about yourself and your ride. Please post technical questions in the tech sections.

New Member, 93 Power Ram. Can my user name be Reset?

Old 01-21-2010, 07:11 AM
MrCadillac
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Member, 93 Power Ram. Can my user name be Reset?

Hello guys. I look forward to fixing a few issues with a 93 Ram I picked up. Apparently I registered for this site in 2006, but I have no clue why. I was wondering if an Admin could reset my name, since I can't use this email with a different user name. I don't use this name any longer, and it will confuse me when i try to log in. Any possibility? THe one I use now is.

"MrBuick (Magnum)". Just like seen here.

http://www.impalassforum.com/vBullet...er.php?u=21840

Ok, now to the good stuff. Only pictures I have of it so far are below. My dad and I had been looking for a 4wd truck to use to plow around our garages. We also wanted something that could handle an 18' trailer, with one of my 95 Buick Roadmasters on it. I have been drag racing them more and more these days. One of these days, I will break something and the tow bill home will be huge. Figured it was time to start trailering it to the strip. I'd a diehard GM guy, and my dad is for the most part as well. But he had 3 Ramchargers in the past, with a plow, and always had a soft spot for them. Infact, his 79 Plymouth Trailduster, was the only car he ever bought new.

I rather like it. THe thing is rather rusty, and the interior screams 1980's(Hey, what's wrong with that?). But I think it will meet our needs perfectly. Now it's time for me to work my magic on fixing a few issues, and bumping performance.

We had been checking local adds for trucks, and what not. But it had been inconsistant, and I kept forgeting to look. Happened to check the local cragslist, and found it FS for $2900. The very next day after it had been poster, we talked to the guy to setup a meeting. He mentioned he had a guy coming at 6:30, and then about 4 guys already over the weekend. It sounded like we needed to move fast. Got there at 4:30, and before the guy showed up at 6:30, we drove away with it for $2500. Seemed like a deal to me, since everything on the plow setup had been rebuilt that year.

It drives surprisingly well for an older truck.

Old 01-21-2010, 07:52 AM
1969CoronetR/T
vaffanculo
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Welcome to the site. You may want to PM ericemery or hammerz71 as they are administrators,
FF

Old 01-21-2010, 09:27 AM
dustyloins
R.I.P. Dusty (Retired Moderator
Hall of Fame Member

Welcome to Dodge Forum!! Enjoy the site!!

Dusty

Old 01-22-2010, 07:38 AM
MrCadillac

Originally Posted by fascistfaction
Welcome to the site. You may want to PM ericemery or hammerz71 as they are administrators,
FF
Greatly appreciated. Apparently I joined when I was parting out my sisters totaled Stratus.

Thank you for the welcome!

Old 01-22-2010, 06:09 PM
Pyro
I Beat Tetris
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

If you want your name changed, you need to PM Ericemery

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: New Member, 93 Power Ram. Can my user name be Reset?