New Member Area New to DF? Stop in tell us about yourself and your ride. Please post technical questions in the tech sections.

Im John, Im a golfer, Im interested in swapping srt-4/87 Chrysler Woodie Wagon

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2005, 06:58 PM
ClubCraftGolf
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Im John, Im a golfer, Im interested in swapping srt-4/87 Chrysler Woodie Wagon

Hello everyone. My name is John Kwiatkowski. I own and maintain a 1700 sqft custom golf club building/fitting/repairing business right outside of Philly. I am an avid golfer and certified golf club tech nut.

For the past decade, alongside my devoted golf interests, I have built/maintained a number of 4cyl turbo cars. The list includes 88 t-bird turbocoupe, 3 MERKUR XR4Ti's, colt 1.6t DSM, 88 turboshadow, 89 Cougar XR7/SC..... Fun stuff, My insterests at the moment lie in building and modifying my 86 XR4Ti. As of 4months ago I purchased a clean 87 Chrysler Town & Country 2.5 turbo woodie wagon. Sweet a turbo 4 station wagon can you say 3 friends and 4 golf bags in the back?

On the drive home from buying the wagon the turbocharger failed and i had it towed 200miles home. Over the course of the past 4 months i have been buying parts for the 2.5t woodie. The parts i currently have are 255 pump,+20injectors,AFPR,TIIECU,T3/T4,2.5swingvalve,starionFMIC,e-cutout,portedexmani,and a whole host of green dakota digtal gauges(the wagon has green digital dash)

I figured in the next month or so i could have the 2.5t engine buttoned back up and running, but (and this is a big but) I had a brianstorm. Why settle for 70's technology when i can upgrade to the 21century? With that being said ,My plan is to explore the idea of converting my wagon with 2k4 srt-4 drivetrain. Is there any interest in this idea? Has anyone already explored the idea? Can i go automatic transmission? and my last question... what side of the car is the tranny on in a srt-4 neon? Sorry for the long post and thx at the same time.

John Kwaitkowski

Old 04-24-2005, 01:48 PM
Mopar Performance
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Im John, Im a golfer, Im interested in swapping srt-4/87 Chrysler Woodie Wagon

welcome to df, enjoy

Quick Reply: Im John, Im a golfer, Im interested in swapping srt-4/87 Chrysler Woodie Wagon