New Member Area New to DF? Stop in tell us about yourself and your ride. Please post technical questions in the tech sections.

Hi all Some really Sad Sadness has come my way!

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-2005, 05:29 PM
CousinLk
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hi all Some really Sad Sadness has come my way!

I most likely won't be posting much for the next few months, A really close friend (almost like a mom) of mine had been told she has Lung Cancer and it's spread, how far we don't know as yet, we go back to the doc's today to find out what the options are and then we shall see, Usually her husband would take her but he needs to work as much as he can to take care of bills and the like as she is not going to work anymore as it stands right now.

An I stopped smoking the day we found out about her,. today makes the 5th day I've not had a smoke... I'm praying I can keep strong for the both of us....

Old 04-27-2005, 06:10 PM
chud298
Record Breaker
Default RE: Hi all Some really Sad Sadness has come my way!

ORIGINAL: CousinLk

I most likely won't be posting much for the next few months, A really close friend (almost like a mom) of mine had been told she has Lung Cancer and it's spread, how far we don't know as yet, we go back to the doc's today to find out what the options are and then we shall see, Usually her husband would take her but he needs to work as much as he can to take care of bills and the like as she is not going to work anymore as it stands right now.

An I stopped smoking the day we found out about her,. today makes the 5th day I've not had a smoke... I'm praying I can keep strong for the both of us....
Sorry to hear that, hope it works out for the best...[&:]

Old 04-27-2005, 10:08 PM
salomonskier
Veteran

Hey man good luck and good job on quitting smoking. I havent had a cig in 5 years now and it feels great!

Old 04-28-2005, 11:09 AM
Vader
Champion

Good Luck, Sorry to hear that.

Quick Reply: Hi all Some really Sad Sadness has come my way!