New Member Area New to DF? Stop in tell us about yourself and your ride. Please post technical questions in the tech sections.

New From Ohio

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2010, 12:11 AM
BowlerGT
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New From Ohio

Name is Kyle, I'm 22 from mansfield ohio. Just bought my first ever dodge today. Little history, I'm a huge ford guy, owned an F150 for 4 years and loved it but moved and had to sell it, also a big mustang guy Ive owned several and currently working on a 1994 Gt convertible. I have owned a few wranglers and love them just they are way to exspensive for what they are and I needed something I can throw stuff in the back and maybe pull a car trailer or small boat and looking around couldnt pass up this ram 1500. Its a 96, reg cab, 4x4 (even though it wont engage at the moment hoping that is an easy fix) 5.2, some rust but nothing some patch panels wont fix, underside is very clean, interior has seen better days, all the fluids looked good so I bought it for $1100. Only things Ive done to it so far are clean it out and put a cheap cherry bomb muffler on it since the old muffler was rusted through.

Old 06-02-2010, 07:58 AM
1969CoronetR/T
vaffanculo
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Welcome to the site,
FF

Old 06-02-2010, 09:08 AM
dustyloins
R.I.P. Dusty (Retired Moderator
Hall of Fame Member
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Welcome to Dodge Forum, Kyle!! Enjoy the site!!

Dusty

Quick Reply: New From Ohio