New Member Area New to DF? Stop in tell us about yourself and your ride. Please post technical questions in the tech sections.

2003 Dodge Durango Owner

Old 06-04-2010, 03:43 PM
Wardog79
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2003 Dodge Durango Owner

Glad to find such a forum specifically designed to help people who own Dodges. My wife has a 03 Durango, Hemi 5.7. While in Virginia Beach after sitting idle for 10 days our front AC quit blowing cool air while the rear still blows out cool air (Dual Control System). I've been doing research for a simple solution in hopes to fix it for the long journey home, but no quick fix. All features, fan, temp gauge, compressor, etc are working, and we can crank the heat high and heated air blows in front then as we call for cooler air it will blend in outside air, just can't get the cool air to click over. I can turn off the system, click it on again and get about a second of cool air before it warms to outside temp. I've read about blender motors, baffles, ducts, etc. I imagine with 150,00 on the Durango, I will visit the forum often. Just appreciate those who have put it together and keep it running. I will keep checking out the forum to answer my current problem. Thanks for any help.

Old 06-04-2010, 07:36 PM
1969CoronetR/T
vaffanculo
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Welcome to the site. I would look into replacing the blend door,
FF

Old 06-05-2010, 10:19 PM
Viperx7
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Welcome to the forum.