New Member Area New to DF? Stop in tell us about yourself and your ride. Please post technical questions in the tech sections.

Looking at getting this dodge...

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-2010, 02:28 AM
woodzballer08
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation Looking at getting this dodge...

Sorry if this is in the wrong section, i apologise. Im a chevy guy at heart but the older dodge's have found a way to make it in there!

So heres the deal i have a 94 actura integra GSR that im going to be looking to trade this guy for his 91 ram 250. I know little to nothing about the dodge powertrain and was looking for some insight.

My intentions are to make it look purdy and use it as a DD 8 miles to and from work each way. And also take it up in the woods when in season and hunt. It is a steakbed with the 4 foot steaks and the 15 inchers. id probably end up making a custom cage for the back and getting a canvas cover fabbed or something im not too sure yet.

Please post your thoughts on the motor and such, this is a decommissioned forestry service truck also.

copied from his craigslist ad:

I am selling a 1991 Dodge Ram 250. 5.9 litre v8. manual transmission 4 wheel drive.just over 125,000 miles on it! ive installed dual exhaust flow masters to it. less than 10,000 miles on BF goodrich all terrain tires. i have the road certs for them as well. has a winch mounted on front bumper. has an open flow k&n intake. brand new kenwood cd player with remote and alpine speakers installed approximately a year ago. brand new clutch, radiator, and thermostat. heater works great.just had the 4x4 worked on so its in greaat shape. this truck got me through last years winter without skipping a beat. this is a great truck. asking $3500 or best offer.blue books for $3300 in fair condition without all the extras.

And here are a few pics

Old 08-05-2010, 08:10 AM
1969CoronetR/T
vaffanculo
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Welcome to the site. Check out the Ram sections,
FF

Old 08-05-2010, 09:11 AM
dustyloins
R.I.P. Dusty (Retired Moderator
Hall of Fame Member
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Welcome to Dodge Forum!! Enjoy the site!!

Dusty

Quick Reply: Looking at getting this dodge...