New Member Area New to DF? Stop in tell us about yourself and your ride. Please post technical questions in the tech sections.

New guy here!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2005, 05:20 AM
dodge05
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New guy here!!

Hey everyone, I got a question for anyone that might be able to help. I just bought a 2005 Dakota....yeah yeah, from what I read not too many of you out there like them. Oh well, I do and i'll get to that later....Anyways, does anyone know where I could find a body kit to fit my new truck. I can't seem to find one online anywhere. Not at least for the '05 models.

Well this is my third Chrysler vehicle. So far I like it better than the others i've owned in the past. (Intrepid, Jeep Grand Cherokee) I will agree with most of you and say that the '04 model was a sweet looking truck. The only thing about the '05 that I just can't get over is the bumper, on the 2wd model (mine) the bumper doesn't sit close enough to the ground, it looks kinda weird so high off the ground, hence why I am looking for a body kit. Other than that, I love it. The interior is beautiful, it's comfortable. It's also one hell of a smooth ride too. All of that overrides the bumper issue that I have.

Thanks for any help you might have on the body kit.

Old 06-01-2005, 11:03 AM
moparturd
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: New guy here!!

Welcome to Dodge Forum, Dodge05. I can't help you out with the bodykit question, but you may want to post that question in the Dakota forum.