New Member Area New to DF? Stop in tell us about yourself and your ride. Please post technical questions in the tech sections.

Howzit everyone...

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2010, 02:16 AM
honu
Amateur
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Howzit everyone...

I just signed in a couple of days ago, been kinda snoopin' n poopin' around to see what's up.

I drive a silver '07 Magnum R/T, to which I've done a few simple mods, certainly nothing as elaborate as some I've seen on the forums, but I like my ride.

The powertrain is essentially stock, the only mods being an SRT8 intake system with a K&N drop-in filter and deleted resonators, replaced by Blastin' Bobs units. Between the two, I seem to have some improved throttle response and a much better sound, mellow with NO drone.

I dropped it using Mopar Lowering Springs, and even with stock shocks and struts, the ride/handling is nice and crisp... no bouncing off the stops.
Of course, high performance suspension parts would make it all better (a mod that's in the future)

I swapped out the original 18" wheels and tires, putting on a set of 20" Challenger SRT rims made by Factory Reproductions mounted with 245-40x20 Toyos...

As for the interior, again basically stock, though I did build a wood floor for the rear, cargo area, with a matching console lid and homemade, turned shift ****.

Here's a couple of photos...

Name:  WaldowagonnPeepJeep021copycopy.jpg
Views: 8
Size:  118.2 KB

I'm glad to be here, looking forward to sharing...

Old 10-19-2010, 07:42 AM
1969CoronetR/T
vaffanculo
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Welcome to the site,
FF

Old 10-19-2010, 08:51 PM
dustyloins
R.I.P. Dusty (Retired Moderator
Hall of Fame Member
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Welcome to Dodge Forum!! Enjoy the site!!

Dusty

Quick Reply: Howzit everyone...