New Member Area New to DF? Stop in tell us about yourself and your ride. Please post technical questions in the tech sections.

New Swelling Sense of Pride in So Cal

Old 11-12-2010, 04:05 AM
Chiefculprit
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Swelling Sense of Pride in So Cal

Just started here a couple of days ago, and been hanging in the Diesel Sub-Forum.

Well after a few years of looking, researching and test driving... I pulled the trigger and bought my dream truck: 2006 RAM 2500 5.9L Mega Cab 4x4 Laramie package. Now before you say I'm lame, if you ever heard of a book called "The Secret" you know where I'm going. I read it 2 years ago, it advises you to make a vision board. Well I did and one of the pictures I put on it was a Ram Mega cab 4x4. Funny thing... I was looking at every color and model cheap, out of budget, lifted, stock, 2x4 and 4x4. I had given up on the mega cab and settled on the quad cab. Every truck for one reason or another just never felt right or the negotiations didn't work out. I was going to drive 4 hours to look at 2500s up north, I paid $150 to have another delivered from Fresno to a Burbank CARMAX. Nothing ever felt right, except for this one that just happened to fall into my lap. I went for a look and was drawn to it like a magnet. I signed all the papers, and my wife says "Thats the one on your vision board." And yes sure as **** it was a white Mega cab.
Well enough already:
Name:  IMG_1003.jpg
Views: 12
Size:  30.9 KB

Old 11-12-2010, 08:03 AM
1969CoronetR/T
vaffanculo
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Welcome to the site,
FF

Old 11-12-2010, 10:01 AM
dustyloins
R.I.P. Dusty (Retired Moderator
Hall of Fame Member
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Welcome to Dodge Forum!! Enjoy the site!!

Dusty

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: New Swelling Sense of Pride in So Cal