New Member Area New to DF? Stop in tell us about yourself and your ride. Please post technical questions in the tech sections.

Hello From Missouri

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2005, 08:19 PM
livinginh
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hello From Missouri

Hello new member here, owned Dodge products most of my life, my first car years ago was a 72 Dodge Monoco. I am the proud owner of a 97 Dodge Ram 1500 Sport, with the 5.9 auto. And a 92 Chrysler laberon Convertable LX 3.0 Auto. But from what I have seen this site has alot of good, friendly helpful people on it. Hoping to get info and help were I can. Hello to all.......

P.S. Live about an hour north of Springfield Missouri or a hours south of K.C. So stuck right in the middle!

Old 06-10-2005, 08:32 PM
Blue Wolf
Default RE: Hello From Missouri

Hello Livinginh I live in Grandview, Mo just south of Kc. about what city or so do you live in I travel to Warsaw or clinton about every 2 weeks or so.

Old 06-11-2005, 12:57 AM
livinginh
Veteran
Default RE: Hello From Missouri

Hey Blue Wolf, Yah I go through Grandview all the time, I have family who live all over K.C. and St Joseph. And believe it or not, you come very close to where I live. Im about 20 minutes south of Clinton of 13 highway, just outside a small town called Lowry City, right off Truman lake. Nice to sorta meet you[sm=icon_cheers.gif]

Quick Reply: Hello From Missouri