New Member Area New to DF? Stop in tell us about yourself and your ride. Please post technical questions in the tech sections.

Hello, I is new

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2011, 04:23 PM
Castiel
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hello, I is new

Hey there.
Joined this forum because I'm on a mission of giving my Dodge Avenger a make-over so I figured this would be a good place to discuss ideas with other owners.

My username is Castiel because I'm a fan of the show 'Supernatural'. If you don't watch it you should. Its full of epic win.

I also have a growing love interest with my 2008 Dodge Avenger. I first bought the car because my previous car got 'totaled' (Buick Rendevous). And what I mean by totaled, is someone hit the back side of it, and apparently, the insurance company classified it as totaled. If you looked at it, you'd literally think "Hmm, you got a dent in your back door" and that was it. But whatever, insurance companies made it official and so I had to buy a new car immediately. I had no time to take it slow and find a vehicle I really wanted, and so I ended up with the Dodge Avenger.

I planned on buying it as a temporary vehicle, and then when I got a full time job, I'd trade it in for a car I really wanted. But over time I ended up really liking the car. Only a few things I don't like. The 4cylinder engine is kind of pathetic. And the front bumper had a split right down the middle. Long story short, I went and had a body shop install a brand new bumper just like new.

Now I'm on a hungry path to continue having work done on the car and making it into a beast of a machine. Little by little, I'm going to have a full body kit put onto it and see what I can do to increase the cars power as well.

Well thats my story, glad to be here. See ya round everyone.

Old 05-03-2011, 06:52 PM
1969CoronetR/T
vaffanculo
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Welcome to the site,
FF

Old 05-03-2011, 07:21 PM
dustyloins
R.I.P. Dusty (Retired Moderator
Hall of Fame Member
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Welcome to Dodge Forum!! Enjoy the site!!

Dusty