New Member Area New to DF? Stop in tell us about yourself and your ride. Please post technical questions in the tech sections.

If Your A Newbie, Post And Introduce Yourself

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2005, 04:50 AM
scrtnbdy
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: If Your A Newbie, Post And Int

hello dodge enthusiests, my name is antwan and i live in hephzibah georgia, i acquired a 94 dodge dakota from my dad before he passed and swore to him that i would take care of it i've put in a new engine (v6 mag) and tranny but havent been able to get it to run the way i want it to. i've spent thousands of dollars on mechanics and have been searching the web for the past year looking for answers and ways to improve performance on my truck. i've read some of the posts and you'll seem to be very knowledgeable about dodges and i look foward to chatting with you all

Old 09-15-2005, 07:50 PM
CNY_Ram

Hello All. I'm new to DF as well, I've been browsing for a while now and finally decided to make my purchase. I am now the proud owner of a 2005 Ram Hemi QC 4x4, with the Mineral Grey Sport Package, Tow Package, and Thunder Road package(20" Rims). I feel like a little kid at christmas time.

Old 09-15-2005, 07:51 PM
chrysler/dodge dude
Captain

Hello Antwan, and welcome to Dodge Forum!!! Nice to have you aboard!![sm=smiley20.gif] Have fun, this forum is a blast.

Old 09-15-2005, 07:56 PM
chrysler/dodge dude
Captain

ORIGINAL: CNY_Ram

Hello All. I'm new to DF as well, I've been browsing for a while now and finally decided to make my purchase. I am now the proud owner of a 2005 Ram Hemi QC 4x4, with the Mineral Grey Sport Package, Tow Package, and Thunder Road package(20" Rims). I feel like a little kid at christmas time.
Way to go...congrats on the new truck!! That's awesome. Welcome to Dodge Forum!!![sm=smiley20.gif]

Old 09-20-2005, 07:52 PM
bubbaviper

Hi all,

i own a 94 viper its yellow with silver stripes, here's a funny story that happened last night
i was on my way home from the gym and i was on a four lane highway when i seen this
c-5 coming up to me quickly, there was a young, beautiful blonde driving she looked over at me and reved her engine a few times, i was dying to give her the spanking that i knew my viper would
give that beautiful c5 but i dont condone street racing so i let her go, but i can tell you i gave
here one (girl friend) heck of lecture when i got home for rodding my c5!!!!!!!!

bubbaviper

Old 09-20-2005, 10:14 PM
MGDMike
Champion

ORIGINAL: bubbaviper

Hi all,

i own a 94 viper its yellow with silver stripes, here's a funny story that happened last night
i was on my way home from the gym and i was on a four lane highway when i seen this
c-5 coming up to me quickly, there was a young, beautiful blonde driving she looked over at me and reved her engine a few times, i was dying to give her the spanking that i knew my viper would
give that beautiful c5 but i dont condone street racing so i let her go, but i can tell you i gave
here one (girl friend) heck of lecture when i got home for rodding my c5!!!!!!!!

bubbaviper
LOL!!

Old 09-20-2005, 10:19 PM
DEATHWISHDRIVER

well,I'm new here,don't let the name scare you, it's along story.My name is Leighton (layton),I've got a '04 SXT 5speed,currently a member of the DNC, (DAYTONA NEON CREW),obviously I can't afford a SRT, but I've had a neon since they came out in '95,a base model set up for auto-cross,and a 2-door ACR,which I really miss.I've worked for chrysler & dodge dealers and evev the part's depot for chrysler.I'm a glutten for punishment ! current engine mods=MP pulley,polished t-body,AEM C.A.I.,CRANE #10 CAM,SREAMIN DEMON COIL,BOSCH+4's,MAGNACORE wires and a srt exhaust.I do have a good amount of knowledge of these cars so please feel free to ask any question's,I'll help as much as I can,Thanx.

Old 09-20-2005, 10:52 PM
peetie09

peetie09 has an 05 ram quad, patriot blue (best blue dodge has come up with)
its the fourh dodge owned in as many years
1st.... 2000 Neon-"HIGHLINE" has anyone ever heard of a neon highline?
Red- bought used for 9k w/ 15k miles
Installed a Body kit, Stereo audiobans 10" Red accent lights rear and red washer leds, and a rear spoiler bought never installed "I stil have it if anybody wants it"
I HATED THE CAR
2nd.... 1988 dodge dakota 3.7 pd 1500 i enjoed it, never had a problem with it i had a pocket full of money and wanted another truck so I traded it in for a.......
3rd... 2002 Ram 1500 3.9 looked nice but seriously under powered but i liked it. "There is't much you can do with the 3.9 " and for cheap it was a geat deal paid 9k when i bought it, i tented the windows installed blue interior accent lights and and spent little time with it afterwards i kept it a total of 6 months and traded it in for my next dodge.
4th.... 2005 ram 100 quad 4.7 SLT deffinately the best so far and with more mods avl. i'll keep it longer. I call it a family truck or a Stationwagon on steroids. I think its great. I'm Looking foreward to 30k to get the mods going. deffinatelky don't want to jeopardise The warranty which in itself is a laugh but everylittle bit helps.
there is my little bit any quesions ask. any thoughts share them, any suggestions welcome

Old 09-20-2005, 11:29 PM
Roadwreck

I own a Dodge 3500 Van Conversion called Roadtrek. Dodge better known as the Goat Wagon, is my first Chrysler product and if this is any indication of the product, it will be my last! I have had and continue to have numerous problems with my unit. Like today, left home got to the corner had two new red indicator lights one new yellow one and an old friend from vacation that comes and goes at it's pleasure CHECK ENGINE. Pulled over and whipped out the owner's manual to find lights not in manual! Secret Red Lights OK what about yellow (ABS) warning ABS not working! Check brakes....stops ok! Still runs and stops so lets go. Oh no speedo is dead, needle won't leave 0. Must not be too fast not passing everyone watch out for Kojack with the Kodak! So red lights are (P) and (!) and live just below 0 at the dead speedo. Numerous starts and stops didn't cure the problem, must have used too much water when washing yesterday (The Goat hates rain) but looks good! Must mean another trip to the factory trained technician. (Hope someone took this coarse, could be serious as well as annoying). Let's go on the net and so if there are any recalls, Yup one for ABS connector below battery. Battery acid can get on connector (Great engineering move, saved $0.50 on wire, recalls aren't in my budget) Maybe this is why yellow (ABS) is on? Hey maybe we had a power outage check the fuses! Nope fuses are good got power. Maybe this is like in Texas when the Goat had a dead key. Turn the key nothing! Phone AAA get a ride on a flatbed to the garage, had to wait 4 hours technician busy. Ok here we go, connect analyzer turn key starts right up, no codes, nothing wrong. Goat just wanted a ride around Austin on a flatbed to show off. Got lots more expensive stories for some other time. So thats me, changed my name to Roadwreck from Roadtrek need lots of help, hope to draw on vast experience of the forum. I am retired, sometimes, I think retarded, sometimes I wish stupid so this stuff wouldn't bother me so much.(Not good for my blood pressure, goes way up every time I open my wallet). But you must look on the good side of things, Heart Bypass is good , Wife's Ovarian Cancer has not claimed her yet, I get to complain about the GOAT and we can send money to the victums of Katrina. Life's Not bad and if I was younger I could ride in that nice Red Truck with Amanda! She's factory trained!!!

Old 09-21-2005, 03:54 AM
KHOFF8201

HI ALL AM NEW TO SITE OWN NEW SRT-10 YELLOW FEVER I KNOW I DON'T HAVE TO TELL YOU WHAT THAT IS.I TRADED MY 05 RUMBLE BEE IN ON IT BECAUSE I WAS NOT HAPPY WITH IT'S PERFORMANCE.I HAVE OWNED DODGES ALL MY LIFE PLUS OTHER MOPARS.STARTING IN 1968 WITH A PLYMOUTH GTX,68 ROAD RUNNER,ANOTHER GTX CONV.,A 69 CHARGER,OH YES ALSO A 1962 SUPER STOCK DODGE THAT I USED TO RACE.NOT TO MENTION ALL THE MINI VANS AND OTHER MISC.CARS THAT A FAMILY GOES THROUGH IN A LIFE TIME.FAMILY IS GROWN AND TIME TO PLAY AGAIN,HENCE THE SRT-10. I WILL TALK TO YOU ALL LATER...

Quick Reply: If Your A Newbie, Post And Introduce Yourself