New Member Area New to DF? Stop in tell us about yourself and your ride. Please post technical questions in the tech sections.

Hey guys, new here at DF

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-2011, 11:11 AM
jco_cowboy
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hey guys, new here at DF

hey guys, im justin

just wanted to say hi and tell ya a bit about myself
im 31, father of two gorgeous girls and proud owner of a few dodge trucks

currently in my laneway sits my 05 4door sport, it has a few things done to it such as a super 40 flowmaster, leveling kit, 305/55r20 duratracs, KnN filter, alpine head unit, clarion door componets, i also have a 8" pioneer bass cannon on the floor behind the driver seat when my girls are with me, but when there not i have two 12'earthqauke magma subs that get slipped on the seat until i build by centre councel.
also beside the 05 is my baby, my 1999 reg cab, reg box 2wd 1500, it has a 318 with a 5spd tranny. gear is 3.55 which is goin to be changed at a later date to a 4.10. i've had the truck for 6yrs and so far it has a few go fast goodies under the hood but with over 350k kms on it the engine is tired. future plans for this truck is to build a road course/drift truck with it. the truck is allready slamed with home made componants. 6.5 in the rear and 4.5 in the front. I also have and engine in my garage that im in the process of rebuilding and boosting with twin turbos and mabey nitrus if the dyno results are good. the truck is hopefully goin in the garage over the winter for a rear 4-link and a modified front control arm set up, full 6 point roll cage, fuel cell and a body job. currently it's pianted electric blue met but im leaning towards either satin black or mabey even flat army green with the scoop on the hood black.

anyways that about it for now, so hopefully i get some good feedback and look foward to meeting some of you guys

Old 08-25-2011, 11:42 AM
1969CoronetR/T
vaffanculo
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Welcome to the site,
FF

Old 08-25-2011, 03:57 PM
vpnavy
All Star
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Welcome aboard jco_cowboy! Don't forget to browse Sub-Forums: Ram for stuff related to your ride.

Old 08-25-2011, 04:19 PM
dustyloins
R.I.P. Dusty (Retired Moderator
Hall of Fame Member
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Welcome to Dodge Forum!! Enjoy the site!!

Dusty

Old 08-25-2011, 06:02 PM
weedahoe
Hall Of Fame
Hall of Fame Member
Received 19 Likes on 18 Posts

Welcome to the site

Quick Reply: Hey guys, new here at DF