New Member Area New to DF? Stop in tell us about yourself and your ride. Please post technical questions in the tech sections.

Hi all.I am new here

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2005, 07:44 PM
faustburger
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hi all.I am new here

Hi all at DF!
I am from Finland (you know,that country all thinks Santa is from)
We have had great summer now and temperature has raised as high as +32 or something(celsius not fahrenhate)
I have Dodge Stratus from 1996 with 2.5 L V6 engine(same as Chrysler convertible for Canada has)
It has run for some 211 000 km now without any major if you don't count driving gear or timing belt for such thing.
Now I have some problems with upstream sensor....
I am working as service manager at Studiotec,one of the largest companies in Finland dealing with professional
sound.We are dealing with Harman Pro,you know JBL,DBX,Lexicon,Crown amps and so on...
We have done sound for several cruise ships built here in Finland for you,customer was Carnival Cruise..
But back to Dodge,I had earlier some other brands,Chevrolet Beauville and Buick Electra.
I must say that this Dodge I have beats all of those.It is so nice in shape and it really makes you to open your window and let the wind come in.
And still if you want to go faster then just close window and push pedal..
(I know some think it is Mitsubishi but allthought it is Dodge and I love it)By the way,I saw one article from Estonia,one guy had built
Chryshler Stratus with all DVDs and Playsations in(including Alcantara)It looked quite hot,just dreaming.
I wish all the best for everyone,nice to be here.
My login name is faustburger,it the name of the musical project from one of my friends,quite wild,but he is my friend.....
Cheers
Viljo

His music on that CD is mixture of rock'n roll and prog,actually it is lifestory of Maurice Faustburger.It is fantasy and will have some
additional CDs later telling more of the life Maurice had.

Old 07-23-2005, 08:28 PM
Daksport1pa
Banned
Default RE: Hi all.I am new here

Welcome to the site.

Old 07-23-2005, 11:33 PM
ramfan5.9
Hall Of Fame
Default RE: Hi all.I am new here

welcome to DF