New Member Area New to DF? Stop in tell us about yourself and your ride. Please post technical questions in the tech sections.

New to forums

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2011, 03:02 PM
bumdiddy
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New to forums

Hey all,

My name is Nick and I moved up to Portland, OR from Los Angeles, CA about 4 months ago. I have a 98 Dakota, Looks nice, only downside is it is a 2x with a 3.9. It worked fine in the dry areas of CA. However, as most of you know know, Portland is a rainy place.

I know it'd be cheaper and/or easier to just buy a 4x with a v8 and go from there. I'd like to keep my body though and the various upgrades I have along with it, so I am most likely going to try and find a rolling chasis, a v8, and go from there and try to do that either by myself or with a friend or two up here.

I don't want to be the guy who has 1 post then asks for all this help, so I will be looking around the forums, inputting where I can, and learning the whole way.

I also attached a picture of my Dakota. Not the best picture ever, somehow my others got deleted, but I'll work on posting better ones in the near future. This picture was taken at a strip club car wash, hence the dirty girls all around lol. The front fenders are flared and fiberglass, the rest of the body is metal obv.

Looking forward to talking with you guys.

Nick

Attached Thumbnails New to forums-photo0159.jpg  
Old 10-22-2011, 03:20 PM
dustyloins
R.I.P. Dusty (Retired Moderator
Hall of Fame Member
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Welcome to Dodge Forum!! Enjoy the site!!

Dusty

Old 10-22-2011, 03:31 PM
vpnavy
All Star
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Welcome Aboard bumdiddy! Nice looking ride. Don't forget to browse Sub-Forums: Dakota for stuff related to your ride.

Quick Reply: New to forums